Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Farewell January 2012.

Wow. January's about to come to an end in less than 3 hours. How time flies, with/without our consent. Kudos to everyone for surviving the first month in college. For me, I have about 7 months left here, in college and also here in Malaysia. If God's willing, I'll be flying off to the US somewhere in August and I do have a great feeling it's before the Eid celebrations. Still unsure about that, for now. Do check in with me in the next 7 months.

It has been about 2 months without Chicago Fall 2011 and almost 1 month with Denver Spring 2012. I'm grateful that I'm able to accept improvements and changes within a month. I have to admit that I'm doing fine (maybe?) here in INTEC even though I feel like going home, over the seas, most of the time.

Why can't I go back and forth from college and home like I used to during my school days? Oh yeah. The presence of the South China Sea. I forgot about that. Sorry. What? I sounded sarcastic? I'm sorry. Again.

I guess that's enough rants for now. Tomorrow, the ADFP kids and maybe kids from other programs (unsure) will be attending the first session of Kokurikulum Pelajar Luar Negara (Ko-PLN).

Farewell and thank you, January 2012. I shall miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment