Saturday, January 07, 2012

Statement.

To all my hotmail contacts, I've sent you an explanation email regarding the emails I've "sent" to you. If you have opened it, then you're in deep trouble. That evil email/link will start sending "emails" to your contacts and you'd be receiving email delivery notification non-stop. If you have zero idea on how to fix that glitch, if you're using hotmail, just click on Sweep, select the delivery notifier's email, and do click on the box which enables us to block ALL emails from that notifier.

Do warn your contacts if they see an email entitled "Re: Check it out" or simple phrases like "very good" etc. Whatever you do, DO NOT open that email. Immediately block that sender and delete that email.

I do hope I haven't cause that much trouble. Any inconvenience is deeply regretted. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment