Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Conclusions.

I don't know whether I should continue with this post.

It's just that there's no love at this present time since we were separated against our will, even though it's with our consent.

I can sense that people are unhappy (some even cried, that's what I heard) even though we are doing our best to adapt with the new environment, open up to new people, giving them a second chance (more than that actually) but it seems that they are unwilling to respond or worst, being ignorant and all. I'm sure most put on our poker face and act as if nothing had gone wrong.

Therefore, are we willing to keep up with this situation? I don't know your part of story but I experienced what I mentioned earlier (some of it). Despite all that, I'm still optimistic that everything will end up fine.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Do judge me for making conclusions as it is only the 2nd week of school. It's just my humble opinion.

I feel guilty when those kids saw my current computer wallpaper.

P.s Reprimand me for not keeping this to myself and also hurting other people's feelings. I apologize.
P.p.s I don't know whether the others experience the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment