Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Greetings, February 2012.

Hello and a warm welcome to February or in Disney language, Ferb-uary. Man, I really miss watching Phineas and Ferb at 0930hrs every weekdays.

Oops, I digressed. Sorry.
I'm really grateful today, it's not that I'm ungrateful on any other days but today the gratefulness is a little more compared to yesterday.

Despite I missed the first session of Ko-PLN because I got lost and in the end I gave up and went back,
I did well in school today. I'm grateful that I was able to not only focus but also understand,elaborated and reasoned when the teacher asked questions. To top it off, a classmate, requested me to help her out and I managed to clear her ambiguous-ness on the question. People rarely seek help from me since I do not often lend a hand to people. I don't feel confident to do so in case I shared the wrong information and I'll definitely be in hot water. I feel touched when le classmate seek help from me. It somehow ignite and motivate me to do better. See, how some kindness makes a person's day meaningful and memorable. Thank you, le classmate.

Somehow, I was motivated with the incident during the first class of the day, I managed to catch up during today's Physics lesson. Thanks to another classmate, who was willing to give a brief, yet comprehensive explanation about Projectile Motion, since I did not attend Monday's replacement class.

Another incident made my day. Thank you, another classmate (who is my personal experience essay reviewer) for willing to take the time to review my draft and read my bad penmanship. That's some kind of will power you've got there. My reviewed draft only had minor parts which had to be improved and I did.

Speaking about the personal experience essay, I've to admit there were a lot of topics that came through my mind such as my non-garrulous personality, forever alone moments, in and outside of school, sometimes, being a bibliophile, driving lesson experiences and the list goes on. In the end I settled for, drum roll please. Some of you might've guessed it right. I wrote/typed about my passion for music. I'm having second thoughts of sharing the essay here with you. We'll see about that later on.

I had a great day and I'm very grateful.
Not to forget, Hello February I'll hope you'll be as exciting as January.

No comments:

Post a Comment