Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend.

Finally I have the time to settle down. Phew.

Friday was quite hectic. Went for the class trip with Mr. Kamal, Chicago and also Denver Spring 2012 to MPH Bookstore Midvalley.


After the trip, I had to attendthe club's AGM. Along the way, I was worried that I couldn't make it in time.

Currently having the whole house for myself for the weekend.
Yesterday afternoon, someone came knocking by my door. I was surprised since I thought it was the other kids.  So, I opened the door. Turns out it was the neighbor from the upper floors who brought me some snacks. I did thank her.

I wonder how did she know that I was around. 

The problem is/was I don't know her and I didn't ask her name either.




To le neighbor, THANK YOU! I hope to be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment