Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I Wonder.

Hi. It's me. I got bored. In the midst of counting the daunting moments to start the first day of school in Spring semester, which begins in 4 hours. Me and my fellow ADFP friends are enjoying your morning whilst the other kids from other programs are in school having classes. Anticipating to go to school. Already ironed and lay out le clothes for the whole week. Don't give me that look (if you did) I was bored. Might as well do something to pass the time. So, before I go, I'd like you to see those (points down)



I wonder how that happened ( the white stripe of cloud?). I was bored, looked out the window and saw it. Cool.
I'm going to get ready for school then. I'll see you later!

1 comment:

  1. Pg tdik da cgek sumkind like jet, flying so high n bnda ya laaaa yg buat awan pnjang ya*^^* I saw it dis morning, n seriously msa tgk bnda ya trbang smbil leaving bhind dat cload, awesome glerrrrrr bro!!

    ReplyDelete