Monday, January 02, 2012

Greetings From College

Blogging live (wow, it's been a long time since I use that phrase!) from le residential college.

Was on the same flight with one of my partners-in-crime.  Sorry no photos. Checked in, went to the departure gates and boarded the plane immediately.

Le uncle fetch me from le airport and drove super fast yet careful since the residential college registration ends at 1600hrs. Managed to arrive in the nick of time.

Went back and forth from the place where I store my belongings. Carried them 3 floors up. Unpacked things and made myself comfortable. Took a shower (which was refreshing) and right now I'm blogging.

I'm all hyped-up for the new semester. All the best to everyone for their new semester, no matter they've started with it or not.

Welcome fellow INTEC friends. Let's gear up for the new semester together. Welcome Spring semester.

Man, I need to spice up my posts. I do hope I didn't lose my edge or anything. I guess I'm exhausted with the whole day. Need some rest.


The 3rd version of Simple Plan's Jet Lag.




No comments:

Post a Comment