Sunday, January 01, 2012

Head Start.

Well, I have a lot in my mind at the moment and I can't decide on which to start with. I'll try my best to do so and also be different from others.

Let's see.

2011, you are the bomb! Thanks! Farewell and you'll always be in my heart.

2012, what's up!  Finally you decided to show up. Looking forward to experience awesome adventures with you.


I'm not going to be like everyone else in the world, appreciating, contemplating on things/events/experiences etc. in 2011 and also listing out expectations for 2012 in this post. I feel like it's too common during this point of time. I'll save them for some other time. No offence, by the way.

I haven't started with official new year resolutions yet. I'll talk about that and also my 2011 resolutions too, some other time.


I received 2 good news last week: TOEFL results and the other news is I already know which class I belong to for Spring semester 2012. Classes are based on our courses.

Based on my observation(s):

Austin: Actuarial Science
Boston& Chicago: Economics& Business
Denver-Glendale: Engineering & Arts (Graphic design, Animation)
Honolulu: Pure Science-Chemistry
Irvine: Pure Science-Physics
Jackson: Pure Science- Biology

Hence, I proudly announce that I'm in Denver for the Spring semester. To be frank, at this time around, I'm trying my best to accept the facts that I'm no longer in Chicago and also I'll be separated from 16/19 of Le Chicagoans F11. The 4 of us will be in Denver and I'm happy with that. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed for cool new classmates.

It's not that I'm ungrateful or not excited with the advern of 2012 but I'm going back to reality tomorrow, leaving behind the splendid reverie for the past 8 weeks of all-fun-and almost-no-study holidays. Despite being devastated in the previous statement, I'm counting the days to return back home during the Year of the Dragon celebration.

I guess that's enough rants for now. I haven't started packing, yet. I'll do that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment