Wednesday, January 04, 2012

First Day of School 2012

It's me. As usual.

So the day at school turned out mundane. Well, it's the first day. There's still ice needed to be broken. Had  USPH21: Introduction to Physics with kids from Eugene. Whilst the other kids(both Denver and Eugene), who opted to fly to US in the 2nd year had USEG21: Introduction to Engineering. The arts kids had their USAD21: Introduction to Design instead.


Experienced the forever alone moment in Physics class, even though the whole session was about ice-breaking(partially). It made me think about Chicago Fall 2011. You may think I'm bias or some cry baby but that's me. I'm bias with the people I care and I don't move on that easily. Despite my so-called emotional behavior today, something did cheer me up. I'm grateful that I still have the chance to live, continue on with the semester. Not only that, my favorite Blogger was in action today. That really made my day. It's good to know that The Blogger is doing fine and all.

I'm off to read my brand new, all-the-way-from-US Physics textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment