Friday, January 20, 2012

Shout Out 1

Hey, hey, hey! I'm at my second home at the moment. Waiting to pass the time, about 3 hours,maybe?  Where on Earth is my second home? Well, it's the place where I get one step closer to my home, over the seas. I had quite an adventure today, even though the day hasn't end. I know I had left you guys hanging for the past few days.

Been occupied with so-called memorizing le introductory speech. I'm grateful that I didn't choke up or mumble during the speech and in the end I manage to get almost perfect marks, 5 points short.  The other day, I was busy with le Physics quiz. I guess I didn't experience any difficulties in answering le questions. Hopefully I can get good marks and made no careless mistakes.

Just because I was preoccupied with those things and also partial replacement classes, I didn't surf le internet. I missed the Wikipedia blackout and on the same night The Blogger made some changes to le website. Until now I haven't explored le site thoroughly, yet.

I've to admit that I didn't focus 140% in class lately.

Finally the day has arrived.

Let's skip to the part where I spent almost 70 minutes at the train station. By the time I arrived there, there were quite a number of people. Everybody anticipated for the train. I waited like a moron and ranted on Twitter so that I won't look like a more pathetic idiot.

After quite some time, there was an announcement about the train being delayed. That time, more people had come to catch the train. Then I thought, I had 7 hours to spare, is it worth it to drown in the sea of people? Finally I decided to catch the next train instead. I'm glad that I was smart enough to do so, even though I had to wait another 30 minutes.


When I got into the train, everything was fine. By the time the train gets nearer to it's main destination, I almost drowned in the sea of people. Thanks to my luggage, I managed to hold on even though my leg hurts and I perspired excessively. At least I didn't suffer at the starting station.

The moment the train arrived, I immediately bought another train ticket to the airport and checked-in my luggage. I was psyched that my luggage was underweight so I took out all the books in my back pack and placed them in the luggage instead.  Subsequently, I went to catch the train. I was in luck since I need not have to wait for the train.

I'll continue on later. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment