Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Spring Semester 2012 Prologue.

Hello readers! Today I had all the time in the world. Sadly that is going to end tomorrow morning.
Earlier today was the registration day. I, as usual took the first bus. Registration was supposed to be held at the Great Hall but it was held at the Old Library instead. Managed to meet up with the other kids. Once the door of the venue opened, everyone rushed in, including myself. everyone lined up with the payment slips in their hands. Turns out that we only have to mention our student ID number to the person-in-charge and that's it.

Woke up 3 hours earlier for the 3-second registration.

I took the bus back at 0830hrs (which was the time of the registration stated in the letter), did laundry and dozed off. Woke up after 5 hours of sleep and found out that I was supposed to be attending a briefing at INTEC in 50 minutes. It took me a while to come to my senses. In the end I decided not to turn up. I know that I'll be in deep trouble tomorrow. Why wasn't I informed about the briefing a few hours before I left?

Just ignore the previous paragraph.

Therefore I'm hyped-up for the Spring Semester 2012. Just found out from my fellow classmate, who attended the briefing, tomorrow's class starts at 1400hrs. Epic win! It is said that le lecturers will be having a meeting tomorrow morning. Anticipating to meet my new classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment