Thursday, January 12, 2012

On My Mind.

11/01/2012

Meine Familie

Super duper awesome-tastic Chicago Fall 2011 reunion last night. We had a superb-tastic time together, catching up with old times (not that old) since we didn't have the time to be together all this while. truth be told, we planned to have the reunion that morning when we randomly got together at ADFP square during lunch break, before we attended Majlis Amanat Pengarah INTEC 2012

I know that you always come across this kind of description (almost) everytime someone blogs about a reunion.Well, I won't elaborate further since it's just a family reunion. You know what to expect.

Other yesterday's highlights:

The Blogger replied my query ( I know, some of you giving the disgusted look)
Given a new responsibility.

A gazillion thanks to Chicago Fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment