Monday, January 23, 2012

Page 23 of 366.

Welcome the Year of the Dragon.

As usual, I've been having my pleasant time in le lair for the past 2 days since my advern at le haven.

Went to the other end of the city for grocery shopping-again. This time with le whole family.  Had fun together especially the part where we made fun of other passengers in other vehicles.

Just so everyone know that I'm quite particular with trolleys, wherever and whenever, I'll definitely take the perfect one. No malfunction or squeaky noises made by the wheels and it must be clean.

After choosing the perfect trolley, I parked the trolley somewhere safe so it wouldn't block anybody's way. Then I went somewhere else. Not long after that, I return with the goods which I planned to place them in the trolley. Twas I was on my way, I saw some group of people was nearby the place I parked the trolley. I blame my slow reaction time, only then I realize that they took my trolley! I was speechless at the same time, in rage, a bit.


So I had to put the things aside and went to get another trolley. It took me quite some time to find another perfect trolley.


Enough with the so-called drama.

Earlier tonight I attempted to play a song, which I think was out of my league. As usual, played it by ear, watched some videos and voila!


I did a good job, though. Even if it was just some chords, I'm not that professional like those well-known pianists worldwide. I'm just a kid.

What song did I played?


No comments:

Post a Comment