Tuesday, January 17, 2012

140%

Finally I can bid le introductory speech goodbye. Gratefully that Mr. K is pleased with Denver's performance. Right after I gave my speech which was in between 3-4mins, there was this relief feeling that it's over. Not only that, a weird thing happened to me. I didn't have cold fingers like I usually do, only when it was my turn, the freezing began. I think I didn't choke but I realize I missed out quite a number of points. Nevertheless, it's over! Next will be the informative speech.

The moment my speech ended, I knew that I wouldn't focus in class since my mind and soul are already over the seas. I can't wait to come home! I'm sorry Chemistry, I was physically in class but the other part of me wasn't there.

50%: focusing with le lecture 90%: feeling somnolent+daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment