Friday, May 25, 2012

When Life.

When life gives you lemons, take them. Think about the others who doesn't get those lemons.

Take this moment to thank God and be grateful that you have wonderful people around you especially your parents who supports you no matter what and your family who will be willing to do everything they could to always be there for you and help you gain back that fighting spirit in you even though you might be or are reaching a dead end but like they say: "It's not the end yet, you'll just have to go a few steps backwards and take a new road to continue your journey,"

I am indeed grateful that my parents are still around or else I wouldn't know what to do. I fell down for quite a number of times, but they're always around to help me up, clean up my wounds and still encouraging me to stand up and continue walking and hoping that I'll be able to run eventually.

I'm just a kid, there's still a lot for me to learn and experience to be a better person. If God's willing, I do hope I can repay all your sacrifices and kindness in the future. May God bless you and thank you for being in my life. If it wasn't for you and God, I would've gave up a long time ago.

"Oh God! Forgive me and my parents. Have mercy on them and bless them as they care for me since I was a child."

I pray that this is a blessing in disguise.


1 comment:

  1. Stay strong!

    or should I say, stay as strong as you already are ;)

    ReplyDelete