Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Greetings, May 2012!

So it's the first day of May and also day 122/366. School starts tomorrow, after 5 extra days during the almost-no-longer-existing Spring Break 2012. Umm, what else to say?

Le uncle and aunt came and brought me to some pizza parlor nearby. I unlocked my newbie badge on Foursquare. Yay me. Whoopdeedoo.

The highlight of the day:
After the repast at le pizza parlor, as we were about to exit the parking bay, le uncle can't get to the driver's seat as the car next to us parked super close and le uncle didn't dare to risk anything. I saw there was another car waiting for our space so I requested for the car keys and reversed the car. After 3 months plus of riding the bus to and from school and walking from place to place nearby le residential college, I get to drive. After reversing the car, exited the parking bay, le aunt insisted me to drive us back all the way to le residential college. As a person who plays by the rules, I didn't bring my license along and I know that I'll be exiting the next junction to the highway, I decided to stop the car by the road and let le uncle drive us. It's not that I'm a coward or anything but I have to be rational about everything and safety is the paramount matter at all times.

Happy labor day to all.

Last but not least,

alles Gute zum Geburtstag Mutter
생일 축하 해요, 엄마
с днем рождения мама
mamá feliz cumpleaños
Maman de Joyeux anniversaire
compleanno mamma felice
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment