Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Awe-Struck.

Still in the mesmerized mood. God's really amazing. I'm grateful. Again, Don't get me wrong.
Just click the Play icon and enjoy the song. Just ignore the lyrics if you don't understand them, try to listen to the piano accompaniment. I know it hard but I manged to play this song by ear months ago. I can't find any instrumental version and if I were given a chance, I'd like to make a piano cover for this song and if possible I'd like to collaborate with some musicians, not the pros but people like me who plays and enjoy music for fun. Not for money and fame. No offense.



So, yeah. I started watching Dream High Season 1 again. This is what happens when you ran out of movies to watch. Sadly, there's no places like Speedy or Tower Records here in Seksyen 18, Shah Alam. Another problem I encounter is this


I've been longing to play that song. I have the piece. Anyone wants it? Just e-mail me!
Regarding the collaborating part, it doesn't have to be this song, any song will do.

Wouldn't you be flattered and honored when someone plays this song or any other songs and sing to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment