Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Rekindled.

Yesterday I turned 19 1/12.

Usually I'll update whenever I'm another month older but I didn't last night.

Why?
Well, let's start from the beginning.

Yesterday's highlights: Twitter mobile facelift, just awesome, almost, or maybe exactly like Twitter on the web. A friend turned 19,just 1 month later than me.

Went out for dinner at Papa John's Pizza with 15/19 of le Chicagoans Fall 2011. Man, I really miss these kids. We caught up with lots of things. As usual, we are all hyped up everytime we get together.

I felt sorry for the other 5 families who dined at the same place. I'm sure they didn't have a pleasant dinner as we, le Chicagoans are loud and we treat every place as N302, Chicago Fall 2011 classroom.
Yup, we did rekindled the spark that we always had. I say so since we don't really hang out that often during Spring 2012.

I admit that whenever any of us update our statuses or tweet about them having a class outing, with other classes than Chicago, I'd be a little jealous as you know why. Despite that, I feel better, knowing that everyone is having a good time with their new classmates. That's the paramount thing, for me.

As long you are happy, I'm happy.

P.s Sorry no photos, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment