Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Page 150 of 366.


This describes my current Math level.

Had no class today but I still came to school. Just to kill some time (actually the whole day) with Calculus. I thought I was able to go back by noon but I stayed back till evening for ATUSA's Summer Electoral Speech Day 2012. I showed my support for this awesome group/organization by turning up to that event. Besides, I have nothing else to do.I had a great time listening to the speeches by the future ATUSA high committee members.

I am anticipating Show Me Your Art Night which will be held next Wednesday. I should've went for the audition but I was intimidated and kinda worried that the audience will get bored with my performance. When compared to the other performers, their talents are more appealing as I only know how to produce music by pressing those black and white keys on a musical instrument. Not only that, I haven't done that for quite a long time and I might lose my edge. That's why I kept this talent to myself as I find it pedestrian among people nowadays.

Kids in my batch, they are far more talented than me. Not being modest and all but I only deserve to perform for no one. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I was given the chance to acquire this skill of playing that certain musical instrument. It's just that there's still a lot for me to learn and I'm willing to do so if given more opportunities to polish my skills and be as good, or even better than those of the kids in my batch.

To be frank, I was mesmerized with the pulchritude of one of speakers, who was my friend and also classmate from Chicago Fall 2011. It's not that I didn't realize it before but yeah, just wow, amazing.

Don't get me wrong and wipe that evil grin off your face, there's nothing wrong appreciating people's good looks as you are indeed appreciating God's amazing creations.I'm grateful that I'm surrounded by good looking, knowledgeable and civilized people. 

Despite being mesmerized with someone's pulchritude, I find that person's speech was incredible, even though it was only about 5 minutes but it really convinced me that this friend is capable to carry the responsibilities when elected as ATUSA's high committee members 2012/2013.  All the best to all candidates for your probation session and we will definitely vote for you.

P.s Sorry, the good looking friend of mine is already taken by someone else. Don't keep your hopes up! But there's nothing wrong being friends or friendzoned  right? As long you can appreciate people's beauty from afar is more than enough. Just make sure it's for the right intentions! If you know what I mean.

P.p.s Special birthday shout out to le partner-in-crime! No worries, I remembered and will always remember your birthday no matter what. May you have a wonderful, spectacular and blessed journey now and in the future. Hope to meet you and the others soon! Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment