Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Summer Semester 2012. Day 1.

Back to school after 5 days (10 days for those who didn't attend BTN) of Spring Break 2012. Spent timewith my new best friend, Calculus 1 Chapter 1: Limits and Continuity.

It rained the whole afternoon till late evening. I never felt really at peace and serene until today. I was soaked by the rain and I cleaned myself up once I got home. Then it happened. I was supposed to do my homework wit my best friend but I dozed off instead, thanks to the cool weather. If only it rained during one of the days during Spring Break. But then it disrupted my laundry schedule. Oh well.

So much of calling it Summer Semester when you're currently living near the equator.
It's been a while since I catch up with  everyone's progress. I do hope Summer won't restrain me from doing so since classes are unpredictable and the others will be/are having finals then going off for Summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment