Saturday, May 19, 2012

Out of The Blue.

Another Saturday, which marks the end of week 3 of week 8 of Summer Semester 2012.

Like the title, I will be super duper random and type anything that comes to my mind.

I experience difficulties in deciding where to buy food for my repasts. It's not that there's insufficient number of outlets but it's the opposite. That's not my problem, it's just that I really miss home-made food, made with love and only available at the proper time. Unlike now. Not being ungrateful but I have to go out , which I dislike the most, (especially when I already took control of the place that I'm currently staying) as I think it is such a hassle where I have to dress super good and super decent as I might bump into some friends on the way.

I'd like to emphasize the word "super" as I don't want you to give this look


and think that I don't look good indoors.

I'm counting the days till I can't go check out from this place and go back home over the seas and eat home made food. Not to forget the part where I can take back my reign as Mom's Jr. Sous Chef! Whoopdeedoo.


Next, I'd like to thank a friend for compiling and making a video about us (the whole partners-in-crime group) which took this friend about 3 years to do so.  I couldn't sleep last mornight as I have no idea why maybe it's the weekend. I fidgeted non stop then I got up and switched on le laptop and watched those videos. They really brought back infinite memories.

I feel guilty for not making any efforts of reaching out to all le partners-in-crime. The thought of bugging them while they're in the midst of erudition, revision and far more important things in life rather than entertaining me and my pathetic request, which is basically saying hello and asking "how are you?" extinguishes the desire to reach out to them. I'm sorry, for being pathetic.
Again, to that friend, the video maker, thank you, terima kasih, spashiba, merci, danke, gracias arigato, gomawo (and the list of thank you phrases in diverse languages goes on and on and on) very much for executing that plan of creating those videos. Even though some may have already forgotten  about it, but I didn't as I hold on to what I have and only those things I have. I appreciate your kindness and efforts.

Reminiscing those moments when I tried to impress a friend and in the end I fell in love.



Yup.
I. Fell. In. Love.



I fell in love with a subject, a field of knowledge.



and I totally forgot the main purpose of the whole thing. Friend, thank you for willingly to frequently turn to me for help in that subject and also for being competitive. Without you, I wouldn't be in love with Science PMR and SPM level and make it through the whole 5 years of high school and be who I am today.

Sorry for making a big deal about the previous 7th sentence. 
I'm sure this is how you feel after all that suspense and if I didn't mention you in this post.








I guess that's enough words and memes for this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment