Saturday, May 12, 2012

Page 133 of 366.

I don't know where to start. I was and still am disappointed with those people who lived in the same place as I am ,here in college. Not to trash their reputation or anything but never mind that. It won't benefit me either. I spent the whole day covering every chore there was minus certain areas (for revenge. Besides, I'm no slave).

I'm very satisfied and also proud for my achievement. I have never been that committed

I can't wait to take control of this place for one month plus. We'll see how this place looks like in the end.

Le guardian's on their way back over the seas. I can't wait for my turn which is approximately 7 weeks. No worries. I'm excited about taking control to the max, and surviving summer. Only then I'll bother about my vacation.

This lulled me to sleep earlier this morning.

I remembered playing this piece years ago for piano class. Turns out it can be as imposing as Sharp Nelson's arrangement.



No comments:

Post a Comment