Thursday, May 10, 2012

Page 131 of 366.

Hey everyone. I just got back from the bowling alley here in Seksyen 18, Shah Alam. Had a great time with le guardian and le future doctors. Teamed up with part of 12M9 students.

I have to say that I lost my mojo. I guess I really miss the good times playing bowling with my beloved and awesome-tastic partners-in-crime.

Great.

Now I feel melancholic, thanks to Yiruma's My Memory piano and violin version in my playlist. *Quickly press the next button on playlist*. Now listening to Simple Plan's Summer Paradise.
The song, especially the title really suits us, le ATU 18 kids since we really have so much leisure time as compared to the hectic Spring Semester 2012.


Actually I have a lot to share but I can't continue since I will be having another Calculus quiz tomorrow. I guess we'll continue tomorrow.

This convinced me to revise for le quiz#2.

Behold, my new laptop wallpaper:



 Le me reaction:

No comments:

Post a Comment