Thursday, May 31, 2012

Farewell, May 2012.

May 2012, you've finally come to an end. Thank you for being another memorable month this year even though I experienced the most roller coaster rides, so far this month. Thank you, I've gain a lot from those rides.


I have to admit that I finish watching all 16 episodes of Dream High Season 1 for the past few days. Then, I caught the fever, again. Frankly speaking, I do not mind reread books or re-watch movies as I tend to realize things that I don't realize before. That's a good thing. Therefore, that explains the video above.  If you've been following my posts all this while you may remember the song(s) from this series that I sort of go crazy when I listen to it.

Here's the original scene in the series.

Don't understand the meaning, just enjoy the rhythm and melody of the guitar.

It's hard to find mollifying songs like this. The sad fact is the song's only about 1.5 minutes, yet that's the full version.

You may label and judge me as one of those people who goes crazy with K-pop thingy but I'm only for the music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment