Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tsk.Tsk.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. Fidgeted non-stop and in the end I decided to entertain myself with another book. In the end I feel asleep. Woke up 3 hours later which was around 0300hrs. Gratefully I didn't have class today or else I would definitely doze off. I tried to force myself to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to figure out what bothered me. I can't sleep because of 3 reasons:

1. I wanted a glass of orange juice before bed but I didn't since I find the distance from my room to the kitchen seems to far away.

2. I didn't switch off the lights. It was too bright.

3. I was too excited that I couldn't sleep when I told myself that I wanted to spend more time with me at a nearby park the morning, which was today.

After figuring out those reasons, I decided to fulfill the above wants/needs (minus the third reason) and I didn't have any troubles in falling asleep.

I woke up after 3 hours of sleep and decided to get out of bed in case I might ruin my plans.

Spent a wonderful time with myself at Seksyen 18 Park, which is more renowned as Cemara Park among the ADFPs as we spend almost every evening during this semester to play Frisbee. The best part was just sitting down, earphones on with instrumental songs on the playlist and inhaling and exhaling fresh air, as for this semester I've been living like a vampire, preventing myself from the sunlight by hiding in the room most of the time and only come out to go to school (before the sun rises) and buy things for my repasts.

I did anticipate the presence of the sun but I didn't had the chance as I was too absorbed in my own world and within the nick of time I realize the sky behind me was getting dark. I got up from my seat and head back to the residential college.

It rained so perfectly that I opened all the windows to let in the cool breeze and went back to bed. I have been waiting for this day to come and it did.

Later this afternoon till evening the weather was sunny. I am indeed very grateful to live this day and witness and appreciate the weather.

The only flaw today was I didn't realize that I stepped on some irresponsible person's unfinished piece bubble gum, if you get what I mean. When I realized, I spend more than half and hour picking it off  from my shoe with my bare fingers as it was more productive when compared to using paper to protect my hand from being directly in contact with that piece of trash. At first I was mad and disappointed as I thought Malaysians are going through evolution so they are supposed to be more civilized but that disrupts my point of view. No wonder the Singapore government banned chewing/bubble gum in their country. Luckily that happened to me. What if it happens to some representatives from other countries. What would they think of our people? That's just sad. Pathetic indeed.

Well, then. I think that's enough rants for the day. Be civilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment