Sunday, February 12, 2012

Updates+Rants.

I wasted about 90 minutes to share this post. I was distracted with the 2 previous posts. I lost some of my blogging mojo after not blogging for a few days.  I'm unsure whether I should continue with this post since I have tons to do and school's tomorrow. We'll see after this.

As stated in the previous previous post that I was away for camp, which was held just across the road during the weekend.

We, the INTEC kids (from one awesome club) organized this camp for le secondary school kids from a school nearby. Participants are le form 3 and le form 5 kids.

It was a blast. I really had fun. I made new friends, both from the club members and also le school kids.

With a heavy heart, I'll have to stop now. There's serious business to deal with. I know, this may be a spoiler to everyone anyone who anticipated the whole post (yeah, right).

Too bad, I didn't get to rant. Well, there's always some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment