Monday, February 27, 2012

Response.

Hey there, it's been a while. I've been occupied with more important tasks lately. I'm sorry if I might disappoint you for not updating le blog. Like I always say, there's a lot of things happening whenever I'm offline. But that doesn't really bother me that much compared to le responsibilities that I have.

First things first, Happy belated 18th birthday to le junior/friend( you know who you are). Sorry for not having the time even to send you a birthday message or anything like that. All the best in life and may all your hard work pay off, eventually.

To le friend, who's guard was down during le video presentation. I am very sorry for what I did. I have no idea why on Earth I did that to you. I should've let you watch le video first but I was a bit late (than usual) to school today. I just hope that we can still be good friends. But you do have the rights to despise me for that and other things that I've did.

Le new friend, when can we wave and smile to each other again. I'm glad you enjoyed le camp during the weekends. If only I was there with you and le others, like I did last 2 weeks.

To le classmate, thank you for being  there with me to finish le video for le presentation. I'm sorry if I'm such a nuisance. That's me. Sometimes.

Awesome partners-in-crime: hey guys! it's been a long time. Looking forward to meet everyone. Take care and all the best in your studies.

Beloved readers, THANK YOU, for all of your support. It really means a lot to me. You motivate me to remember about all of you and also this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment