Saturday, February 04, 2012

Brilliant, no?

Hey there. I purposely waste time going online today, so far. I always complain that I do not have enough time on the internet. Now I'm giving myself full internet access. See whether I'm satisfied with my own decision. Let me feel/ regret for not reading or doing my homework or anything. Let it be.

Enough, about me. I'd appreciate if you'd take the time to watch this Check it out: Smell The Rain.

I salute the friend of mine, in that video for having such level of creativity to compose a song. I only play other people's masterpiece. I'll definitely anticipate the day I could be as awesome as le friend.

I can't recall where or when I blurt out about my intention of collaborating with local amateur musicians of my age for song covers. I wonder when I can make that intention a reality. We'll see about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment