Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap.

So, here I am, among billions of people worldwide,  exaggerating (?)  emphasizing the significance of today, the 29th day of February.

Thank you 29/2, or else it would be Day 1 of le mid term examinations(which commences tomorrow instead) and also J Beiber's 18th birthday (it's not that I know anything about that)

Happy birthday 29/2 babies. Happy birthday in advance for next year, next next year and next next next year.

One of le me friends admitted that they are ignorant and realized it's 29/2 7 hours before the day ended. I told them it was okay to do so. I'm sure that they have more important things to deal with rather than realizing it's 29/2. But still, they are ignorant. They can anticipate the next 4 years for 29/2/2016.
I told them that I'll check in with them in the next 4 years, whether they are aware of 29/2.
I thing I overuse 29/2 in this post.

I should've boarded the school bus back to le residential college at 1630hrs or later. Oh, well. maybe next time? Maybe tomorrow? I wonder..

I'll have to stop here. Going to continue to prepare self for le exams.
Tomorrow will be sitting for USPH21: Physics and USEL 23: Speech Communication (theory part)
The day after, USCH21: Chemistry and CTIS20: Islamic Studies.

Thank you 29/2 for making my birthday fall on a Sunday instead of a Saturday, which makes not much of a difference.

Hope to see/meet you guys (virtually, of there's anyone out there) during the weekends!

Farewell February 2012. Thank you for the awesome 29 days. May you always be in my memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment