Friday, February 17, 2012

Pre Soul-Searching Journey.

So, I'm off to a motivational camp later on. I'm proud to announce that I'm one of le participants.

Went to the Parents-Lecturers' Day in INTEC. I was quite touched when I knew many people cared about me. Somehow it's like a wake-up call.

Yes, you may give me the "duh" or "whatever loser" look.

I'm just too ignorant and impassive to realize that. I never bother with matters of the heart.

Therefore, I'm willing to attend le camp, with various goals.

I do hope we can anticipate the brand new me, in the next 72 hours.

For now, I feel weird, since I never feel like this before (I may experience this feeling but as usual, I brush it off immediately) What's wrong with me? I'm going through puberty. I'm a late bloomer.


We'll just have to wait and find out later on. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment