Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Tuesday.

I just got back from Subang Jaya, for a video shoot session.

Today was fun.

Managed to grab lunch with a good friend of mine, even though it was for a while.

Most of le ADFP kids were wearing checkered shirts today. After a long time I didn't feel left out.

Went straight to Subang after class ended at 1600hrs. Thank you, le driver for driving us around and also providing us the set and equipments for the video shoot.

The Blogger passed le D-Test. I iz proud, I can have another new driver. Tee hee.


I observed some events today  but I'm trying my best not to open my mouth about that matter. It's not good to gossip. It may hurt other people's feelings. You wouldn't want to experience that feeling when someone else does that to you too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment