Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Random Rants.

I wanted to ask all you Bloggers out there (you know who you are)- Where have you been?
Then I'll reply myself, "Oh, yeah. School, college and work. I forgot. Sorry"

Forever alone.

I iz bored at the moment. I actually, never mind.

Me no like it if certain people imitate almost everything I do. It's very annoying. I'm a person, a normal kid. I'm no leader or superstar, I no need any posse. I love me and my personal space. The thing I despise the most is when people are being insincere and take advantage of others, so they do not need to work their way to fame, fortune or anything like that. You parasites, Y U No leave us(the ones who no even disturb you in the first place) alone?

Mindset is very important.

I miss reading SAT lexicons. Why on earth did I left the list back home? I highly recommend Simon's Saga for the SAT Verbal to everyone, especially to those who are waiting for their exam results. might as well you polish your English and increase your vocabulary just to pass the time with something beneficial.

ANTICIPATE 22/03/2012 < laughs evilly >

Man, I really need to talk to someone, maybe a therapist. All this while I've been listening to others.

I guess I'll stop right now while I'm still sane.

Note to self: No one cares. Don't rant next time. No one bothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment