Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Day 9.

I guess my spring break isn't as productive as it would be if I went back over the seas. No people to be dragged along to go for an adventure with me. ADFPs off for spring break, AUSMATs and A-Levels are busy with their finals preparation so I spent my day somewhere secluded in le residential college.

Went through some (a lot of) photos and videos in my laptop. They really brought back a lot of memories, I can't stop smiling and became a little narcissistic for a while.  Now I'm indecisive about which photos that I should share with you, my awesome readers. I guess we'll have to find out later on.

Wishing the best for all INTEC A-Level exam candidates for  your finals!

I do hope that this won't happen tomorrow or any other days during your exams.
 I had to make some changes since I have to consider that my readers are about of all ages. Sorry.

And an early welcome back and also all the best for Summer Semester 2012 for all ADFPs and ACTPs.


Everyone's talking about The Avengers and my awkward moment where I don't even bother to go watch it. Like I mentioned before, I have no one to drag along to do all those activities, unless I went back over the seas for Spring Break 2012.

Can't do much since school starts on Wednesday. Might as well enjoy this free time while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment