Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just To Pass The Time.

These photos were taken from the first time I was "kidnapped" to some place almost far away from Shah Alam and civilization this year.

The program was organized by INTEC's Students' Affair department at Dusun Eco Park, Bentong, Pahang (finally I can add another state that I have visited in Malaysia, even though it's just for the weekend).

Starting from the second photo, photos were taken on a hill where the rope bridge starts and leads to somewhere. I have no idea about that since we didn't do any activities using the bridge.









Basically during this camp/program, you don't do much, it's just to release stress and spend more time surrounded by nature. I said so (about the last part of the statement) because you don't even go jungle trekking or take a dip in the stream. For the record, there's no telecommunication line there so, future INTEC students, do well in your studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment