Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Day 2.

Well, hello there. The second day of spring break is coming to an end. This means that I'm off for another camp tomorrow.

So I spent (a big part of) the day going around the area searching for things for the week. I even dragged along le guardian (and vice versa) for my second round to find things for camp. Thank you le guardian for doing so and letting me chill out at your pad for the evening.

While I was on my way back after buying dinner, I saw vehicles coming to the residential college but I'm grateful and obliged to say that I didn't feel a thing because those kids, whom their parents and family members sent back are having their second semester final examinations next week and I'm on spring break minus the part where I have to attend camp


As usual, procrastinating to pack and I'm loving my 6 pair of new socks, even though I haven't tried them on.

Therefore, I look forward to come back by the end of the week. All the best to all participants, may we have a great time together and gain a lot of useful things.

P.s All the best to all A-Level exam candidates for your study week. Utilize all the time you have wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment