Sunday, April 22, 2012

Melancholy.

Let's take this moment to wind back time and look at the past maybe the present and the future.
Lights off, melancholic mood and somnolent-ness on. It may seem pathetic but just bear with me. Here goes.

I'm sorry for being an introvert.

I'm sorry for not saying hi to you.

I'm sorry if I forgot/ didn't thank you.

I'm sorry if I let your hopes down.

I'm sorry if I turn out like what you didn't expect.

I'm sorry for forgetting the things you remembered.

I'm sorry if I didn't appreciate your existence all this while.

I'm sorry for making a mess.

I'm sorry if I didn't hear you.

I'm sorry for having my earphones/headphones on almost all the time.

I'm sorry if I appear/ am ignorant.

I'm sorry if I appear never to be interested in anything you do.

I'm sorry if I didn't open up to you.

I'm sorry for having my own hideout in school.

I'm sorry for not knowing on what to expect.

I'm sorry for not realizing your non-stop efforts are  for my own benefit.

I'm sorry if I wasn't around when you needed me.

I"m sorry for pretending to not care about you.

I'm sorry for not understanding your situation.

I'm sorry for laughing at you.

I'm sorry for not letting you know that I still care.

I'm sorry for not showing that I still take care of you as usual even though from afar.

I'm sorry for not making any efforts to keep in touch with you.

I'm sorry for not being around on your special day.

I'm sorry for not smiling.

I'm sorry for being impassive.

I'm sorry if I spoke too soft until you can't hear me.

I'm sorry for procrastinating.

I'm sorry for being irresponsible.

I'm sorry for pretending.

I'm sorry for not letting you know the truth.

I'm sorry for not being around at all times.

I'm sorry if I didn't replay your texts and/or calls.

I'm sorry for not sharing.

I'm sorry for being selfish.

I'm sorry if I'm a coward.

I'm sorry for hiding my talents.

I'm sorry if  I never bother about you when you always do.

I'm sorry for not saying sorry.

I'm sorry for not forgetting you.

I'm sorry if I can't/ didn't live up to your standards.

I'm sorry for not paying attention.

This applies to each and everyone of you who came into my life and made it more meaningful. You may judge me since I'm only a kid.
Last but not least,

I'm sorry for wasting your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment