Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Day 1.

Guten tag! Spring semester 2012 has ended and we (ADFPs) are having our 1 week spring break before le Summer semester 2012 starts. The good/not-so-good news is that a group of us will be attending BTN (Biro Tatanegara) on Monday till Friday. Enough of that.

I spent the whole day lazying around since I didn't get to do so for a long time. Unfortunately, I can only do so for 1.5 hours and I started to read the tomes that I bought 10 days ago and did some Spring cleaning. Yay!

So much of calling today was my lazy day.

I hadn't laugh properly for quite some time and this made my day. Don't misjudge me for watching this movie.

For those who haven't watch it, here's something about this scene.

The lady in yellow was insisted by the old lady to chant as a virtue to thank the universe, since the lady in yellow had no idea on what to chant, in the end she started chanting, or rapping/singing, actually, the song that I've heard when I played Need For Speed: Underground on PS2 years back.

P.s I didn't watch this clip since I randomly selected this clip from the list.

P.p.s It may be inappropriate to some viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment