Friday, April 13, 2012

Should I? INTEC UiTM, JPA, MARA, UPU, FORM 6, MATRICS 2012

Greetings people of the Blogger world, and also the internet. Straight to the point. Should I somehow advertise/ give info about International Education College (INTEC) UiTM, Seksyen 17, Shah Alam? Should I do it? or Should I wait for some people to Google it and somehow my blog will appear on page 1 of the search list and they'll comment (asking questions) on any posts on INTEC that I posted last semester? I was in the mood to do so but I was distracted with my new birthday presents that I bought 2 days ago during Devillish Denver's outing with The Voice in KL.




Oops, I digressed-again. Therefore, Should I do it? Since it's the season, where post-secondary school kids go searching for institutions to further their studies and live their dreams.

To be frank,  I don't mind promoting INTEC, but Spring 2012 Finals is next week. I do hope I will receive some feedback and I'll try my best to promote INTEC whenever I have the time. I'll be glad and obliged to help you out, no worries, I eat food, not blog readers.

P.s Don't mind the title of this post, it's just another scam way to help people out since I have the first-hand experience and I'm willing to share it with the world.

1 comment: