Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Day 7.

Greetings beloved readers! I'm back from Kem Bina Negara Meru, Klang for Program Transformasi Mahasiswa Ke Luar Negara by Biro Tatanegara under Jabatan Perdana Menteri. Won't talk much for now since it has been somewhat hectic for the past 5 days. I'm grateful that I gained a lot from that program. Still having second thoughts of sharing my experience here about the whole thing since people have their own stand about a certain matter and they might misinterpret. I'll decide later.

I wonder what did I miss for the past 5 days?

The good news: Summer Semester 2012 starts on Wednesday! Extra 5 days for Spring Break 2012. Whoopdeedoo! Le tomes, I'll be spending quality time with you.


This song just mollifies your soul. I put it on replay whenever I feel tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment