Sunday, April 08, 2012

The New Chapter.


So, it's my 19th birthday! Alles gute zum Gerburtstag, #8!

It's my first time celebrating this event away from home, never mind that.
Actually, I don't know where to start or on what to rant about.

I'm grateful I felt more love today and no surprises. I prefer that since I didn't want to burden anyone. The most important thing is, no birthday pranks! But I will still keep my guards up.


I may be right about that fact.

But to be polite and  be considerate about people's feelings,

A very sincere THANK YOU for all the gifts, time spent, birthday wishes ( via phone call, text message, tweets and etc) and everything. It really means a lot to me. THANK YOU for coloring and making my life more meaningful.

I'll behave well.

I still think being 19 is a lot younger than being 18. Why? Everyone makes a big deal when they/ their friends turning 18, something about being legal and stuff. To my humble perspective, being legal is when you turn 21, which I think is true.

Families, teachers, partners-in-crime, friends, acquaintances, thank you for being in my life and making it more meaningful. I really appreciate your presence and I pray for your safety, success and happiness.

I remembered experiencing ,my first ever birthday surprise 365 days ago. Good times.

Physics test 2 tomorrow. Will try my best to reply all le birthday wishes as soon as possible.

This song really made my day. Thank you, le partner-in-crime.


No comments:

Post a Comment