Saturday, April 07, 2012

B-Fever.

The B doesn't stand for B the singer who has millions of fans. Never mind that.

I've already logged out of every social network that I joined. Just to restrain myself from being hyped up due to that "fever".

Less than hour before I become the superstar for a day. I don't know what to feel since I never experience this situation for the past 18 years (where I used to be during this period of time, safe in my haven with people I care so much)

I thought of doing something diabolical, just to see who's real and who's not. But I decided not to since it might be unfair to my new friends. It's not that I'm desperate for fame or anything. It's just the fact that I respect and care for them to let them know about one of my important days in my life.

Since I'm not good in impromptu speeches or right now typing/monologue-ing, I'll hit the hay.

I'm not switching off my mobile tonight. I want to find out who wins the race when the clock strikes 0000hrs.
Farewell (in advance) 18th year of breathing, existing,(and more) in this world.

Guten abend, don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment