Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome Home!

I may be about a week late to welcome myself home but hey. I'm back. For good.

I've been spending quality time at home, with myself and le family for the past week and I'm enjoying that. It has been 3 months since I took the flight over the seas, back home.

Currently, my nose is sad and it keeps running and crying.

I am aware that I "owe" you, my readers a lot of tales about the ending of Summer Semester 2012 in INTEC. I proudly announce that I am already an alumni! I'll try my best to find time.

To be frank, I just unpack my luggage just to find le laptop's charger. That has prevented me to rant here on Blogger. I could've just find my keys to the locks of le luggage, go downstairs, unlock those luggage, search for the charger, go back to my lair, plug in the charger and voila! But I didn't. Whenever I think about doing so I go to the bookshelf, choose a book and read instead.

2 more days till we have newbies registering at INTEC UiTM! Brace yourselves, newbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment