Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Page 157 of 366.

Perambulating for the past few days was fun, especially with le family. It's been almost 3 months since I last come home for any breaks but I was willing to stay until the end of summer and check out of this place for good.

I was reluctant to do any Calculus since I arrived in Shah Alam yesterday afternoon. I was too preoccupied with my latest tome, which I completed reading earlier this afternoon:


It was indeed another good book that I do not mind reading over and over again in the future.
Google it up or go to the nearest bookstore to get this book, or you can borrow it from me. No worries.

I guess I'll lay low with the books but I have another one, to keep me company in the future (most probably tomorrow) :


 During my perambulation period, I played with foursquare. At first it was just to have fun but then, when I checked the leaderboard, I was some sort of competing with a friend.


I was unsure le friend/ partner-in-crime did the same thing for the same reason(s). But now, I no longer bother about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment