Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Disappointment.

A peculiar incident happened to me just now. Even though I try to restrain myself to create this post since I am going to reveal people's weaknesses, as every religion teaches its people not to do so but my intention is so that others will not encounter the same thing as I did, for safety reasons.

I went hunting for a large box to put in my things. I was on the verge of giving up and might decide to throw those precious things if I failed to find the perfect box to put them. I saw this pile of boxes and a kitten behind some fast food outlet.Then I decided to go check it out.

Then I laid my eyes on that box, just the perfect size and I had second thoughts of taking it. I was worried in case it couldn't fit in le uncle's car later on. While I was busy talking to myself, I knew I was being watched.

The moment I kidnapped the box away, I heard some bloke yelling HALO! HALO! Luckily I had my earphones on, as usual and walk away.

After a few meters from the place I kidnapped the box, the bloke caught up with me with his motorbike. He reprimanded me for taking away HIS BOX from his area. He claimed that he was at the crime scene.

I was like:


Me: Kalau uncle nak ambik lah. (If you want your box so badly, here. Take it)

Bloke@Hobo: :Lu perlu kotak tu kah? (Do you really need that box?)

Me: Taklah jugak. Nak bawak barang balik kampung.Sorry lah unlce, saya tak tau ini uncle punya. (Not really. I just need it to bring my things home. I'm sorry, mister. I didn't know it was your box.)
(How on Earth should I know. He didn't write his name on it. Who asked him to leave it lying around? Why didn't he put the Police-line-do-not-cross-tape?

Bloke@Hobo: Lain kali  lu cakap dulu, tanya sama kotak sudah ambil ke belum. Next time, ask first whether I already possess that box or not.

(There's NO NEXT TIME! I'M GOING HOME FOR GOOD BLOKE!)

Me: Thank you uncle, sorry saya tak tahu tadi. Thank you mister. Sorry about that.

After that he went away I was like:



Pardon me for the bad English. I translated it directly.

After all that drama, I was disappointed in people like that hobo. Actually I don't think he's a hobo as he rode a motorbike but I still want to use that term.

Why would you reprimand a teenager, who somewhat steal an unused box in your territory? Why make that box an issue? I do not want to be like him, desperately searching for boxes and reprimanding people for stealing your income away.

I was grateful enough  that he didn't run into me with his motorbike.

No comments:

Post a Comment