Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I'm Always There For You.

I knew it was a blessing in disguise for not attending the event that I anticipated for the past week: ATUSA's Show Me Your Art Night. I might regret my actions in the future but I was grateful that I got the chance to digress with 2 of my superb partners-in-crime. Man, I really miss those moments. Thank you partners-in-crime.

Mom even confided in me with her incident with a silly old lady who keeps parking her vehicle in front of our house. The thing is Mom accidentally bumped into her car. Thankfully mom's car didn't have any scratch at all. Mom being civilized told the lady the whole incident. The problem is this lady is too silly, after Mom explained everything, after her car being dented and all, only then she insist to move her car somewhere else. Mom said, if she knew that lady would be as silly as that, she wouldn't tell her about the incident  and save 350bucks for something worthy. Dad even gave the lady a piece of his mind since that incident, the car parking in front of our house part, happens almost every week, whenever the lady visits her sister who is my neighbor.

And at the moment, I'm being grateful that I'm being chosen by a partner-in-crime to discuss some important matter. I am indeed honored and glad that I could always be there for anyone for almost anytime. Besides, I am feeling kinda lonely here and I'm tired of being accompanied by mosquitoes, heat as a result of  global warming and sorry to say, Calculus.

No matter what, I am and will always be there for you. Yes. You. You. And you. You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment