Saturday, June 30, 2012

Excuses.

Feelings, emotions and matters of the heart are the least discussed or I should say, never been discussed in this blog. You may label me as a whiny baby, or just plain lame and pathetic by posting this post but I insist continuing this post and as usual, you know what to do if you think you might waste your time reading this pathetic post.

Forgive me if this post seems confounding and  cryptic.

Okay. I messed up big time.

I care too much for le partners-in-crime, which I think is a good think, all the time. But now, I am hurting myself.

Sometimes, nope. ALL the time I'm just plain obtuse, my actions and speech are subtle and I joke around, (add with a little sarcasm) with people just to eschew awkward moments.

I have zero idea the other day. What was I thinking? Was in the midst of an important and serious colloquy with a person who I'd say pleaded or in more proper terms, requested kindly for my to comply with the person's request. I was being this idiot, no; I'd say moron or a fool, as usual being casual and joking around in that virtual serious and important colloquy. Being insipid and ignorant, I hurt that person's feelings by being not serious with that discussion.

I'm just a kid, oblivious with people's feelings and all, now I know how it feels when that person did everything to eschew me, virtually. At least that's what I feel. Maybe I'm just over-reacting. People say that whatever the heart feels is always right. Unfortunately I never listened to it. Le heart, I'm sorry for doing so.
I'm just afraid that I misinterpret people's actions and feelings.

Man, this really hurts. When you're really into your friendship with a person, and being hurt with the other person's actions really reeks. I guess that's how the other person feels with my actions.

I never bother with these things before. Usually, when I do I'll just let it slip away. But this time, I figure you understand.

I'm this pathetic introvert since I can't predict and know what other people feel  and/or think.
Let's say I see a person sitting at the corner of the room. I will say that person needs their personal space, not being left out by the crowd.  That's why I never feel lonely at school gatherings because I try my best to fit in entertain myself and most of the time I don't attend those gatherings.

I need somebody to tell me all that using plain English or any other language that I could understand.

The best thing for now is I lay low in order not make things worst. Let time do its thing and pray that everything will turn out fine.

Now I feel this post doesn't makes sense at all. I don't make sense most of the time.

In general:
I'm sorry with all my doings that offended you, any one of you out there. I remembered a partner-in-crime mention to me that my jokes do hurt people's feelings. Unless you know me very well, you'll get use to it.

This incident made me think that I am never serious during conversations, there must be sarcastic jokes or comments relating someone's flaw in their speech. But then I am only like this around my closest friends. When I'm with new people I'll be the shadow, not a sound is heard from me unless when necessary. 

I'll try my best to be a better person and be more aware of people's feelings.

I'm just plain stupid.

An idiot.

An April Fool.

See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment