Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Will Find You.

Woke up super early since I couldn't sleep. Even though it was my fault but I still blame the mosquitoes for playing the song of its species and having a feast without my permission. It's hazing here in Shah Alam. Even le mom knows how bad it is since the whole thing was on the news.

I opened the window less than 1 cm, hoping I could provide some ventilation and reduce the heat but those creatures took the opportunity to misuse me.

Just so you'd get a clearer image of the whole situation,
Protagonist: Liam Neeson (Me)
Antagonist: Dog (Mosquitoes)

The moment I woke up and found out I was 'punctured' and had holes on my arms and worst, underneath my feet,

Only managed to kill 3/5 mosquitoes, those only one of them was bloated with fresh B+ type blood.

The other 2 mosquitoes, I repeat, "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU,"


Enough with the melodramatic incident.

So, after the waiting and killing part (mostly waiting), I opened my Calculus textbook. In the end I got bored and played Tetris Battle. I even had the chance to battle with le partner-in-crime.

The only thing I'd like to convey on this fine but hazy morning is I hope I could meet and spend time with Ramadan this year. I yearn so much for this year's rendezvous with that month full of blessings that I'm trying my best to be patient and contain that feeling. If God's willing, I will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment