Friday, March 02, 2012

Super Random.

Hi. So, yeah. Le exams ended about an hour ago (Now it's 1715hrs).

Currently wearing this awesome blue checkered shirt. I changed from my red Elmo-T.

Now I have no idea on what to rant about. I should've jot it down somewhere.

Hmm.. SPM 2011 results are 20 days away. I miss 2011. *Flashback* The post-SPM holidays, UPU/Matrics/Form 6 applications, then it's le JPA,MARA, PETRONAS, KHAZANAH, BNM,(and the list goes on) app, choosing programs and courses, interviews, not to mention National Service batch 2,
 then le app results are revealed, you have to decide(if you have le choices)whether to continue Form 6, do diploma, matrics, foundation, etc.

I wonder why did I exaggerate that fact. Of course everyone know that whole process. Duh.

All I can say is anticipate the unexpected. Have faith in yourselves, no matter what happens.

Haven't been on 9Gag.com for a month. Now, it's time.

I think I'm going to enjoy le weekend. Mustn't say why, for safety reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment