Monday, March 12, 2012

Mid Term Break: The Rendezvous.

Happy 19th birthday to le guardian! I was super grateful to attend today's rendezvous as I got the chance to hang out with le partners-in-crime who I haven't met in quite a long time.

We had a great time here.


Thank you le birthday person, for making the effort to gather us all, how I wish everyone was there, but that's just an imagination.

Thank you le partners-in-crime who came to today's rendezvous. It meant a lot to me. All the best for your finals. You guys can do it. "End it with a bang, not a whimper."- Anonymous.

Thank you, le waiter/cashier. Finally I got to visit your workplace. You did a good job, despite us, with our antics, you still maintain your professionalism. All the best for 2012 results day. I pray for your success, not matter what the outcomes will be.

Thank you le driver& le birthday person's sibling for being there, too le driver, for driving being the driver Do take good care of le birthday person in the future.

This post seems mundane, etc. But I prefer not elaborate further. I need not share almost everything, some memories are meant to be kept and cherished personally. I do hope you respect my decision. Thank you for understanding (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment