Sunday, March 04, 2012

Morose.

A normal Sunday evening, the sun still shining so bright, an 18-ongoing-19 year old was doing their Chemistry lab report and also anticipating their ADFP friend's advern from Ampang Pecah, Kuala Kubu Baru for a camp during le weekend. As that kid completed, the almost completed lab report, they decided to go downstairs and pick up le clothes that were left to dry few hours ago. As that kid arrived at the site mentioned in the previous sentence, they saw 3 of their neighbors sitting behind Block *.  2 of them were consoling a person; a neighbor and most important a friend of mine.

I with a poker face took le laundry quietly and went back to le room. Not to be nosy but this. Yeah.
The power of light and reflection. The view from my window.


To think back, (and also a fact) I'm not good at consoling people who excrete water and salts (like sodium chloride and potassium chloride) from their eyes. It seems that I don't know what to do or say as I feel that it's too cliche. I apologize for saying so and don't give me that look. Whenever a partner-in-crime of mine excrete water and salts from their eyes, I'd definitely leave them alone and have their own time. Usually there's someone to console that person and I will only come in during the cheering up part. Yeah. I'm good at that. See, I'm not THAT bad/evil/cruel.

So that's why, in the case mentioned in paragraph 1, I could've been a busybody asking stupid questions like "Are you crying?" (which was super obvious) etc. and interfered with the consoling session and looked like a moron. Instead I chose to be the fearless, ignorant smart kid who respects others and comes to the rescue and cheer others up in this case by making le friend smile when they read this post (hopefully) and knows that everyone is meant there for each other, anytime, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment